You have no items in your shopping cart.
Giving you the ability to practice quietly as well as perform live, the XD8USB 8-Piece Electronic Drumset with Drum Module from Behringer features their HD110USB sound module, which provides 123 drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds organized into 10 factory presets, with space for 5 user-programmable kits. It employs Behringer's High Definition Sampling (HDS) technology that is designed to provide an authentic, acoustic-style drumming feel. Thanks to its dual-zone operation, the snare pad allows for drum head and rim playing techniques.
To help with your practicing, the sound module features a built-in sequencer as well as an audio input that allows you to play along with tracks from your portable device. The module's USB output allows you to use the XD8USB to control virtual instrument software as well as the unit's built-in sounds.
- Ready to Rock Right Out of the Box
- Behringer knows how much you love to play, so they designed their XD Series drum kits for fast, tool-free setup. Just pull the kit out of the box, position the drum and cymbal pads the way you like 'em and plug in; it's just that simple. And when you're finished playing, just fold up the kit and stash it behind the couch or underneath the bed
- Authentic Feel
- The way drums feel is one of the most important factors, especially for drummers who use electronic drums for practice and then return to an acoustic kit for live performance. So Behringer gave the pads a natural rubber surface, which mimics the feel of real skins and minimizes false triggering. All of their kits feature sturdy, extruded aluminum frames, which provide a solid foundation for the drum and cymbal pads
- Sound Quality
- Easy setup and feel are important, but how do they sound? Thanks to their vast libraries of studio and live drum, percussion and cymbal sounds, XD Series drums have a collection of pro sounds to choose from. And if that's still not enough, you can always use XD's MIDI capability to build your own library via external MIDI sound modules, plus you can program and store your favorite kits for instant recall
- March to the Beat of Your Own Drum
- Acoustic drums sound fantastic, but can cause volume issues, especially in a small club or when you need to practice at home late at night. XD Series drum kits provide a volume solution, allowing you to control the level and still satisfy your desire to rock out. You can practice with the built-in metronome or play along with your favorite tunes thanks to the Aux inputs and USB connectivity. Output options abound, including headphones (your neighbors will thank you), stereo and mono Main Outs, plus USB/MIDI for hooking up external sound modules
- 8-piece electronic drum set with HDS110USB sound module
- 10 factory presets plus 5 user-programmable drum sets
- USB interface to connect with any virtual instrument and drum software (not included)
- 123 drum, cymbal and percussion sounds
- Realistic-feeling, natural playing trigger pads and cymbals
- Dual-zone snare pad for drum head and rim playing techniques
- Audio input to play along with your iPod, iPhone, iPad, or MP3 player
- Built-in sequencer for play-along practice and performance
- Composed tracks cover a wide variety of musical styles