You have no items in your shopping cart.
The late 2015 Apple 21.5" iMac measures at just 5 mm at its edges, which is 40% less volume than the 2011 iMac. The 21.5" widescreen display features LED backlighting for vibrant, accurate color. With in-plane switching (IPS) technology, the iMac has a wide 178° viewing angle. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio and Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution, supported by integrated Intel HD Graphics 6000.
The iMac houses a quad-core 5th-gen Broadwell 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5 processor with 8GB of 1867 MHz LPDDR3 onboard RAM. For storage, the iMac has a 1TB 5400 rpm HDD.
Outfitted with 802.11ac Wi-Fi (backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n) for the speediest hook-ups to your home network, this iMac is also configured with Bluetooth 4.0, as well as an SDXC card slot for extra storage, four USB 3.0 ports, two Thunderbolt 2 ports, and a Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) jack. It also has a Kensington lock slot for added security.
The 21.5" iMac runs the Mac OS X El Capitan operating system. Built on a solid UNIX foundation, El Capitan is engineered to take full advantage of the iMac's hardware. It features performance improvements and updates to built-in apps.
For ports, the iMac has dual Thunderbolt 2 ports (which also double as Mini DisplayPorts) and four USB 3.0 ports. You'll be able to connect with various compatible components. If you would rather go wireless with your peripherals, you can use Bluetooth 4.0 technology where compatible.
- 21.5" IPS Display
- Whether your iMac is in your studio, living room, or kitchen, the display is the focal point. With a 1920 x 1080 screen resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio, you'll be able to playback Full HD 1080p content natively. The IPS panel allows for wider viewing angles so more people can enjoy the display without having to crowd around it. With integrated Intel HD Graphics 6000, the iMac delivers Full HD visual effects and 3D graphics. The iMac simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to a 3840 x 2160 resolution on an external display.
- 5th-Gen Broadwell Quad-Core Intel Core i5 Performance
- The iMac houses a quad-core 5th-gen Broadwell Intel Core i5 processor. Its quad cores can reach a stock speed of 1.6 GHz. It can also be overclocked up to 2.7 GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. The 5th-gen Broadwell Intel processor uses low voltage for better energy efficiency while still providing fast performance. Combined with 8GB of 1867 MHz LPDDR3 onboard RAM, the iMac allows you to multitask quickly and efficiently.
- Thin Design
- The iMac maintains its 5mm profile, which is up to 40 percent less volume than the 2011 iMac. Using an advanced welding method called friction-stir welding, Apple was able to join the front and the back of the iMac together directly.
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.0
- With three-stream 802.11ac technology, the iMac takes desktop Wi‑Fi speeds over the top. When it's connected to an 802.11ac base station - including AirPort Extreme and AirPort Time Capsule (both sold separately) - you can reach data rates of up to 1.3 Gbps. That's triple the previous 802.11n standard, which means you'll get up to three times faster Wi‑Fi. You also get double the channel bandwidth, with 80 MHz-wide channels providing more room for more data to flow faster than ever. Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology is also built in, so you can connect accessories such as a wireless keyboard and mouse.
- Thunderbolt 2
- Expand the capabilities of your Mac. Connect high-performance peripherals. Transfer data at high speed. Even daisy-chain multiple devices. And the iMac with Retina 4K display has Thunderbolt 2, delivering twice the bandwidth - up to 20 Gbps - for fast data transfers. While the Thunderbolt 2 ports double as mini DisplayPorts, the iMac with Retina 4K display cannot be used as a standalone monitor like its predecessor. It can, however, be used simultaneously with an external display and can output up to a 3840 by 2160 resolution.
- USB 3.0
- With USB 3.0, you can transfer large files in seconds instead of minutes. Every iMac comes with four USB 3.0 ports - with speeds up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0 - and you can connect all your USB-compatible devices, including your iPhone, iPad, iPod or digital camera.
- Mac OS X El Capitan
- The iMac comes with OS X El Capitan, which refines the Mac experience and improves system performance. El Capitan builds on the features and design of OS X Yosemite, with updates to window management, built-in apps and Spotlight search, and performance improvements to make everyday activities - like launching and switching apps, opening PDFs and accessing email - faster and more responsive.
Performance Processor Intel Core i5 Dual-Core Base Clock Speed 1.6 GHz Max Boost Speed 2.7 GHz Memory Onboard Type: 1867 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM
Installed: 8 GB
Graphics Card Type: Integrated
Installed: Intel HD Graphics 6000
Display Panel Type IPS Size 21.5" Aspect Ratio 16:9 Native Resolution 1920 x 1080 Viewing Angle 178° Horizontal, 178° Vertical External Resolution Up to 3840 x 2160 Drives Storage Drive Installed: 1 TB 5,400 rpm HDD
Optical Drive None Input/Output Connectors Ports 2x Thunderbolt 2
4x USB 3.0 Type-A
Display 2x Mini DisplayPort via Thunderbolt port Audio 2 x Speakers
2 x Integrated Microphone
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
Media Card Reader SDXC Communications Network 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Wi-Fi 802.11ac; Dual-Band Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.0 Webcam Yes General Operating System Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan Security Kensington Lock Slot Power Requirements AC: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz Dimensions (WxHxD) 20.8 x 17.7 x 6.9" / 52.8 x 45.0 x 17.5 cm Weight 12.5 lb / 5.67 kg Packaging Info Package Weight 20.6 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 26.0 x 21.0 x 9.0"
|Air Compressors, Tools & Accessories||N/A|
|Solid State Drive||1TB|
|Trimmers & Edgers||N/A|
|Nail Guns & Pneumatic Staple Guns||N/A|
|Intel Processor||Intel i5|
|Apple Watch Series||N/A|
|Mirrorless System Lenses||N/A|
|Special Effects Lenses||N/A|
|Push Lawn Mower||N/A|